Thoughts I Had This Week...
...In no particular order but kind of:
- That one quote on the internet: “when you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression”. Bloop bloop.
- Remember that time there was a World War? Not the first time, the second time — remember how it was a war fought against Nazis, and it was aggressive and violent because it was a war? I wonder if Donald Trump would condemn Allied vets because there was “violence on many sides” *thinking emoji*
- Protesters in Charlottesville really think their ancestors built this country like white people didn’t steal this land from brown people, murder damn near all of them, and then straight up sail to another continent to kidnap people to do work for them for free and cop their human rights. Lmao.
- YOU. SHOULD. BE. A.SHAMED. OF. ROBERT. E. LEE. LIKE HE WASN’T A GOOD MAN HE SHOULD BE A NATIONAL SHAME NOT CELEBRATED WITH STATUES AND MONUMENTS AND FLAGS 'N' SHIT.
- Honestly I can’t stand this fucking place.
- Okay but seriously how do you talk sense into a Nazi? Can you? Why am I having to wonder about talking to Nazis in 2017?? In AMERICA, they’re not even our thing! #WorstEuropeanImport #SendItBack
- I can’t deal with this I’m avoiding the news to protect my emotional health.
- *Furiously reads through twitter newsfeed at 1am*
- North Korea?!
- You know what Paul Ryan, you can go fuck yourself.
- Ugh I need wine.